Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Makes Three!!

It's official- I am the worst blogger in the history of bloggers. I believe the last post before this one was from last summer. Yikes. A lot has happened since then. We have gone on some fun trips ( Vegas again, beach camping, Napa/ San Francisco)and recently found out we are moving to Virginia at the beginning of May. We've also had one of the hardest things I've ever gone through happen with the passing of my mom. We find comfort in knowing she is with God and there is no better feeling than knowing she is no longer in pain. Through all of this God has also brought us the greatest joy of our lives thus far. A new addition to our family- Baby Caro :) I am now 16 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm getting bigger every day. It's amazing how something so little can change your life in such big ways. Here are some pics of our last ultrasound. They are scanned, so not too clear. I labeled them to make it easier to make out what you're looking at.

Our Little Man!







2 comments:

Erica said...

Baby C! We cannot wait to meet you! Looking super cute already :)

Congrats again! We love you all so much!

Stephanie said...

Soooooooo excited for you guys!!!!! Love you friend and can't wait to meet him!!!